IndieOn65, LLC: Intern Description and Specifications
Job Title: Music/Arts Marketing and Operations Intern
Type of Position: Part-Time
Compensation: School Credit
IndieOn65 is seeking dedicated, high energy marketing and operations interns for an exciting internship opportunity. Interns will directly assist managers in brand, product, and service marketing of the company using new media tactics, traditional media outlets, and engaging & interactive promotional marketing. Operational duties will include event planning/coordination and representing the company at various live music shows and industry conferences/festivals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confidently represent the company at local festivals, live music events, and the company’s place of business through on-site sales/marketing in conjunction with company staff.
- Conduct research and assist with content development for IndieOn65’s online presence including company website and social networking sites.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the execution of traditional media marketing and correspondence.
- Take photos & video on-site at events in which the company is involved for website inclusion.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions in relation to company operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be actively enrolled in a relevant college or university program, and able to receive credit for the internship
- Must have a great interest in music and visual art
- Have a basic understanding of online research and marketing methods
- Have extensive knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Must stay abreast of new company developments and music offerings
- Must be personable and friendly
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong and engaging interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be discreet and keep information confidential
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Experience using email, internet browser, and basic word processing software (Microsoft) required
- Great Attitude with high-energy personality
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and the ability to travel around the city as needed
- Must have reliable transportation to and from events and company office.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Nicole Wells, Co-Founder/Internship Coordinator at email@example.com